Velocity Reviews

-   -   Changing Location of Offline Files folder (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6512-changing-location-of-offline-files-folder.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SnVzdGlu?= 05-16-2005 02:28 PM

Changing Location of Offline Files folder

Hello everyone,

I am curious whether or not it is possible to change WHERE the Offline
Folder and associated files are stored on the hard drive.

I synchronize my laptop (TabletPC) with our servers at work - the size of
the servers are rather large (10 gigs). I have 2 partitions on my hard drive
and would like to synchronize the offline files to another partition - not
the system partition.

Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks for all the help!!!
Justin