Velocity Reviews

-   -   mpeg-2 decoder driver (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t650731-mpeg-2-decoder-driver.html)

paul 12-31-2008 04:41 AM

mpeg-2 decoder driver

I have windows XP Pro and have been playing dvd's for some time and now i get
a message saying that the decoder is not available.

I have installed the automatic decoder finder and it tells me that i don't
have installed on my lap top.

Does anyone know of a free mpeg-2 decoder download they can recommend.

Paul

Carlos 12-31-2008 04:03 PM

RE: mpeg-2 decoder driver

Paul,
Freeware decoder:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm
Freeware DVD (and every other format) lightweight player (both x86 and x64
versions):
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...roup_id=170561
:)
Carlos