Velocity Reviews

-   -   new years wishes to all (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t650542-new-years-wishes-to-all.html)

doS 12-29-2008 11:58 PM

new years wishes to all

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and
we all could probably use more calm in our lives.

Some doctor on television this morning said that the way to achieve inner
peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished
and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of
Merlot,
a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage
of Prunglies, tha marinder of botl of Prozic and Valum pscriptins, the res
of the Chesescke and a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel.
Preas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

chuckcar 12-30-2008 02:09 AM

Re: new years wishes to all

"doS" <kobo65@nothotsomail.com> wrote in

> I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today,
> and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.
>
> Some doctor on television this morning said that the way to achieve
> inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
>
> So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't
> finished and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a
> bottle of Merlot,
> a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage
> of Prunglies, tha marinder of botl of Prozic and Valum pscriptins, the
> res of the Chesescke and a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I
> fel. Preas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

Indeed. The beer police will come after you if you don't destroy such
evidence on regular occasions.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 12-30-2008 02:59 AM

Re: new years wishes to all

chuckcar <chuck@nil.car> wrote:

>Indeed. The beer police will come after you if you don't destroy such
>evidence on regular occasions.

You don't need beer, you just ignore questions put forth by Beauregard
T. Shagnasty
--

The Manliest of Sports - Naked Ice whatjamacallit
http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,1392983,00.jpg

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 12-30-2008 03:35 AM

Re: new years wishes to all

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:

> chuckcar <chuck@nil.car> wrote:
>> Indeed. The beer police will come after you if you don't destroy such
>> evidence on regular occasions.

> You don't need beer, you just ignore questions put forth by
> Beauregard T. Shagnasty

<lol!> Yes, I'm still waiting for his answer about XP's family...

--
-bts

Evan Platt 12-30-2008 04:06 AM

Re: new years wishes to all

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:35:04 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<a.nony.mous@example.invalid> wrote:

><lol!> Yes, I'm still waiting for his answer about XP's family...

For some reason, he's only killfiled me. Maybe now he realized if he
killfiled everyone who thinks he's an idiot, ummmm... he'd be the only
one in this group, as far as he's concerned?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 12-30-2008 05:25 AM

Re: new years wishes to all

Evan Platt wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> <lol!> Yes, I'm still waiting for his answer about XP's family...

> For some reason, he's only killfiled me. Maybe now he realized if he
> killfiled everyone who thinks he's an idiot, ummmm... he'd be the
> only one in this group, as far as he's concerned?

That's a possibility, I suppose. Sad, innit...

--
-bts

Peeassha 12-30-2008 06:43 AM

Re: new years wishes to all

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous@example.invalid> wrote in message
> Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:
>
>> chuckcar <chuck@nil.car> wrote:
>>> Indeed. The beer police will come after you if you don't destroy such
>>> evidence on regular occasions.

>> You don't need beer, you just ignore questions put forth by
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> <lol!> Yes, I'm still waiting for his answer about XP's family...
>
> --
> -bts
> -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

I was going to tell the world that Chuck is wrong for him but i haven't yet.
Chuck may be on the phone with Bill Gates arguing with him as we speak.