Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Rise up! Rise up now! You have very few days left... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t650350-re-rise-up-rise-up-now-you-have-very-few-days-left.html)

Gaston Ryan Coake 12-28-2008 01:32 PM

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:08:05 -0600, HEMI-Powered wrote:

> ... BEFORE A MULATTO TAKES OVER AS PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY.
> SINCE YOU ALL KNOW THAT THEY ID GENEITICALLY INFERIOR, BEST BE WARY
> OF WHY HE ATTEMPTS TO DO AS MOST ALL HIS INITIATIVES WILL BE TO PUT
> DOWN THE MAJORITY RACE IN THIS COUNTRY, THAT OF THE WITES OR
> CAUSCASIONS. DANGER LURKS, DON'T LET A MENTAL DEFECTIIVE WITH KNOWN
> INFERIOR BLACK GENES TAKE OVER YOUR GOVERNMENT. TIME IS SHORT AND THE
> JOB IS LARGE1

You're losing it completely, Jer.

What are you suggesting that people do regarding a legally-elected (for a
change) President?

Maybe it's time LEAs and local Mental Health authorities were alerted.

Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot
of talking... don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

-- Wizard Of Oz