Velocity Reviews

-   -   Soliciting Opinions on Specific Product: Samsung MiniDV Camcorder (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t650246-soliciting-opinions-on-specific-product-samsung-minidv-camcorder.html)

SMH 12-27-2008 03:58 PM

Soliciting Opinions on Specific Product: Samsung MiniDV Camcorder

Anyone have opinions generally on Samsung product quality and reliability?

A friend is recommending I get in on a "hot deal," which is a Samsung VP-
D381 camcorder.

The product is sold in the country where I am currently residing and its
specs are here:

http://tinyurl.com/7xs9e6

The USD price is about $133.

The camcorder has following features:

* MiniDV format
* 34x optical zoom (1200X with digital enhance)
* 2.7-inch LCD
* 800,000 pixel CCD
* 112,000 LCD pixel rez
* voice + dubbing system
* AV composite and FireWire out
* 10-step power level indicator
* digital effects: "art, mosaic, sepia, and black-and-white"