Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t650035-ot-happy-festivus-for-the-rest-of-us.html)

FrisbeeŽ 12-25-2008 01:57 PM

OT: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

Montreal_MCT 12-25-2008 05:21 PM

Re: OT: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

You too!

--
Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions

Network Guru 12-25-2008 06:52 PM

Re: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

"FrisbeeŽ" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> wrote in message
> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
> CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

What do you wish to those who cheat on exams?

Gorm Braarvig 12-25-2008 07:28 PM

Re: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

"It's going to be cold; it's going to be gray, and it's going to last you
for the rest of your life."

CBIC 12-26-2008 03:13 PM

Re: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

"FrisbeeŽ" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> wrote in message
> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
> CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

We'll start with the airing of grievances followed by the feats of strength.
Who has to pin Con this year?

John R 12-26-2008 07:25 PM

Re: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

"FrisbeeŽ" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> wrote in message
> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
> CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

And in true Festivus tradition, the airing of grievances will now begin...

John R

catwalker63 12-26-2008 08:19 PM

Re: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in

> "FrisbeeŽ" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> wrote in message
>> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO
>> NOT CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!
>>

> We'll start with the airing of grievances followed by the feats of
> strength. Who has to pin Con this year?

I wish to air a grievance. Who turned off the global warming?? Turn it
back on please so I can go the grocery store. I've been snowed in for a
week.

Neil's turn to pin Con.

Joyous Yule and pass the Schnapps!!

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

John R 12-27-2008 05:54 PM

"catwalker63" <_catwalker63_@nunyabzness.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9B807DE62D7B9catwalker63athotmail@207.46.2 48.16...

> I wish to air a grievance. Who turned off the global warming?? Turn it
> back on please so I can go the grocery store. I've been snowed in for a
> week.

Must be a local router issue. It's almost 70 near Pittsburgh, PA today.
Have your weatherman do a loopback test.

John R