Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exclude Folders From Being Copy(Ant) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t649640-exclude-folders-from-being-copy-ant.html)

blazingwolf7 12-22-2008 09:23 AM

Exclude Folders From Being Copy(Ant)

Hi,

I am trying to build a file for my Java codes but encounter some problem while preparing to build file.
In the root directory, I have a mixture of files and folders.
I want to copy all the files and leave out all the folders together with its content

<copy todir="${build.dir}">
<fileset dir="${basedir}">
<exclude name="*.*"/>
</fileset>
</copy>

But the code I used up there keep copying everything into my new folder. Is there anyway I can exclude the folders? Thanks for any advise