Velocity Reviews

-   -   Page_Load fires twice (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t64951-page_load-fires-twice.html)

H Branyan 10-22-2003 09:46 PM

Page_Load fires twice

I have a user control and its Page_Load event is firing twice.

I have consulted articles such as this one:
http://www.extremeexperts.com/Net/FA...ringTwice.aspx

This article essentially says that if I set AutoEventWireUp to false, then
the Page_Load will only fire once. However, that is not the right solution
for me. Here is my code:

in the .ascx.cs file:

protected override void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
Trace.Write("GenInf01", "Page_Load() begin");
}
private void InitializeComponent()
{
}

in the .ascx file:
Control Language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="GenInf01.ascx.cs"
Inherits="MERC.AircatWeb.Applications.TAR._107Requ estForm.GenInf01"
TargetSchema=http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5

Does anyone know what else to be looking for?
--
[[((hillarie))]]

To reply, remove ".SPAMBLOCK" from email address