Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: 50D and 5D II Whitepaper Released (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t649264-re-50d-and-5d-ii-whitepaper-released.html)

Ray Fischer 12-19-2008 05:20 AM

RichA <obama@haslittletime.com> wrote:
>"Allen Smithee" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

>> For anyone who's interested, the 50D and 5D II white paper has now been
>> released.
>> http://www.usa.canon.com/uploadedima...%20II%20WP.pdf

>Canon pulled the file because it failed to mention the "black dot" feature.

Sour grapes.

The file is still there.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer@sonic.net

Ray Fischer 12-20-2008 06:13 AM

Re: 50D and 5D II Whitepaper Released

RichA <obama@haslittletime.com> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> RichA <obama@haslittletime.com> wrote:

>>>Canon pulled the file because it failed to mention the "black dot"
>>>feature.

>> Sour grapes.
>>
>> The file is still there.

>Yes, you are right, it did load the second time I tried it. Having read it,
>I'm wondering if the gapless microlenses might be the reason for the black

Sour grapes.

As usual you're just grasping at some reason to whine about Canon.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer@sonic.net

Ray Fischer 12-22-2008 06:55 AM

Re: 50D and 5D II Whitepaper Released

RichA <obama@haslittletime.com> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> RichA <obama@haslittletime.com> wrote:

>>>Yes, you are right, it did load the second time I tried it. Having read
>>>it,
>>>I'm wondering if the gapless microlenses might be the reason for the black

>> Sour grapes.
>>
>> As usual you're just grasping at some reason to whine about Canon.

>Good thing there IS something to whine about, as usual, with Canon.

There's something to whine about with nearly every camera made. So
what? You're an anti-Canon bigot and so you exaggerate issues with
Canon cameras and minimize problems with other cameras.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer@sonic.net