Velocity Reviews

-   -   ENV VAR addresses (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t648837-env-var-addresses.html)

Anonymous 12-16-2008 03:47 AM

ENV VAR addresses

Richard Tobin wrote:
> If your moral code sucks, being a hypocrite is a good thing.

I'm sure you of all people are aware that 'sucks' presupposes
an objective moral code for determining, among other things,
whether another moral code sucks. AFAIK, the philosophers are
still debating the whole moral objectivity thing. I know from
personal experience, however, that my moral code of "be an
asshole" works better and gives me more fulfilling results in
my life than any other I've tried. I'm open-minded should a
better moral code come along, but I would have to put it to
the test for a few months before accepting it.

Yours,
Han from China