Velocity Reviews

-   -   Textarea question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t647798-textarea-question.html)

Sirius 12-08-2008 07:45 PM

Textarea question

This may be a very simple question - but I am having problems with
textareas.
I have 2 textareas on my form. When you type in some text in the first
textarea, and click submit, the text needs to show up on both
textareas. My problem is that the text shows up somewhere in the
middle in the textareas, I have to scroll around to find the text. I
want the text to be positioned right at the beginning of the text
block. Any suggestions?

Nik Coughlin 12-08-2008 08:12 PM

Re: Textarea question

"Sirius" <dami.gupta@gmail.com> wrote in message
> This may be a very simple question - but I am having problems with
> textareas.
> I have 2 textareas on my form. When you type in some text in the first
> textarea, and click submit, the text needs to show up on both
> textareas. My problem is that the text shows up somewhere in the
> middle in the textareas, I have to scroll around to find the text. I
> want the text to be positioned right at the beginning of the text
> block. Any suggestions?

Yes, post an url showing your problem. There are plenty of free hosts if
you don't have somewhere to put it.