Velocity Reviews

-   -   630 on the 70-291 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t647784-630-on-the-70-291-a.html)

ISApose 12-08-2008 06:08 PM

630 on the 70-291

Does this tell me how close I came to passing?

I'm sure the test scoring is adaptive, and I couldn't find anything in the
posts about it, does anyone know how the tests are scored?

JohnB 12-08-2008 09:23 PM

Re: 630 on the 70-291

Microsoft doesn't give out that information.

How did you do on practice tests? That's how I judge if I'm ready. I don't
know how else you'd know. I can't imagine going into a test, not having an
idea of how well I know the material.

ISApose 12-08-2008 10:58 PM

Re: 630 on the 70-291

Not great on the practice tests... ran out of time though, as I scheduled the
test already.

I'm going to do 6 hours of study a day for the next week and a half and take
it again on the 17th.

The practice tests and the summary from the test itself indicates that I
really blew RAS, and there was a lot of WSUS questions I wasn't expecting.

It's good to know what I need to lab out now...

Montreal_MCT 12-09-2008 02:29 AM

Re: 630 on the 70-291

For what it's worth, the test was not adaptive. You are told at the outset
how many questions there will be, and you answered that number of questions.

The score report that was given to you should tell you what you are weak
on... use that, concentrate those six hours per day on the weak spots,
though not exclusively.

Good luck!

Oh... and if you have scheduled an exam and are not prepared you can
reschedule it... up until 24 hours before the exam.

Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
http://garvis.ca/blogs