Velocity Reviews

-   -   Microsoft Office word 2007 problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t647614-microsoft-office-word-2007-problem.html)

Alexis Soyer 12-07-2008 09:27 PM

Microsoft Office word 2007 problem

I have just got a new computer with Vista DOS. However with Word
2007,
after I inserted a document with a date and number range, Now i when I
log on instead of
seeing the date or number there appears to be a format in brackets:
{DATE\@"dddd,ddMMMMyyyy"} similar sort of thing with the number. Can
anyone tell me how to correct this?

Many Thanks

Frank

Buffalo 12-07-2008 09:35 PM

Re: Microsoft Office word 2007 problem

Alexis Soyer wrote:
> I have just got a new computer with Vista DOS. However with Word
> 2007,
> after I inserted a document with a date and number range, Now i when I
> log on instead of
> seeing the date or number there appears to be a format in brackets:
> {DATE\@"dddd,ddMMMMyyyy"} similar sort of thing with the number. Can
> anyone tell me how to correct this?
>
> Many Thanks
>

> Frank

You may have better luck in a Vista newsgroup.