Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sending to other PC's on a network (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t647250-sending-to-other-pcs-on-a-network.html)

ewastudent 12-04-2008 09:03 PM

Sending to other PC's on a network

does the command "net send" work anymore on vista machines? i used to be
able to write messages to other computers on the network and now i cant, can
someone of knowlege of this tell me more about it? thanks.

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] 12-04-2008 09:33 PM

Re: Sending to other PC's on a network

ewastudent <ewastudent@microsoft.com> wrote:
> does the command "net send" work anymore on vista machines? i used
> to be able to write messages to other computers on the network and
> now i cant, can someone of knowlege of this tell me more about it?
> thanks.

Hi - I don't know if Vista has the messenger service, but you should ask in
a Vista group (this is a wireless group).

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 12-05-2008 01:10 AM

Re: Sending to other PC's on a network

Hi
Maybe this can Help.
http://www.petri.co.il/msg-exe-net-send-vista.htm