Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Now I am getting pissed! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t646852-re-now-i-am-getting-pissed.html)

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 12-02-2008 05:03 AM

Re: Now I am getting pissed!

"philo" <philo@privacy.net> wrote:

>I am a veteran who saw no action during the Vietnam "conflict"...
>so though I respect all fellow vets...I especially respect those who had to
>endure
>way more than I ever had to put up with.

Yep, early 70's I saw no action tho we were hit (Missile attacks) a
few times. I was in the medical field so behind the lines.

One Night I went out with my M16 and shot an entire clip into the
ground (side of a hill). I felt I couldn't come stateside and never of
shot a round.
--

One of my favorite things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYZMqQffQE