Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   incredimail (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t646826-incredimail.html)

sue 12-01-2008 11:25 PM

incredimail

hi i have a pc with vista and for 8 months incredimail has worked fine
last night the pc went wrong and i had to do a full destructive restore
so today i am trying deperstely to get incredimail back on but no it won't have it.
my original email comes from gmail so i went into that and sent the emails to incredimail but still nothing.
does anyone know how to help me i cannot configure my emails from outlook or outlook express as i don't have them.
have never had this prob;em before and am getting angry with myself
i need help please
thanks
sue :!:

sue 12-02-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sue
hi i have a pc with vista and for 8 months incredimail has worked fine
last night the pc went wrong and i had to do a full destructive restore
so today i am trying deperstely to get incredimail back on but no it won't have it.

have never had this problem before and am getting angry with myself
because of this
thanks
sue :!:

i have managed to get incredimail on my pc but it won't let me use my user name and password and it keeps asking for it to be configured to my other email being gmail and i don't have outlook or outlook express so i cannot do it from there. i also don't have norton antivirus as this would maybe have stopped it.
so i am confused