Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: mortgage (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t646762-re-mortgage.html)

tom 12-01-2008 04:15 PM

Re: mortgage

"philo" <philo@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:78udnfdRHYMRea7UnZ2dnUVZ_qPinZ2d@ntd.net...
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081201/...nored_warnings

To ensure that no future president behaves like George W. Bush we must
punish him. Not merely through the words of historians, but through the
physical punishment that he has inflicted on so many millions of people. In
previous eras citizens would have demanded "off with his head." Now we must
demand "lock him up." How poetic for a pro-torture ex-president.
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle21358.htm

hwf 12-01-2008 09:24 PM

Re: mortgage

HEMI-Powered wrote:
> tom added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081201/...meltdown_ignor
>>> ed_warnings
>>>

>> To ensure that no future president behaves like George W. Bush
>> we must punish him. Not merely through the words of
>> historians, but through the physical punishment that he has
>> inflicted on so many millions of people. In previous eras
>> citizens would have demanded "off with his head." Now we must
>> demand "lock him up." How poetic for a pro-torture
>> ex-president.
>> http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle21358.htm
>>

> I'd rather punish cantankerous poltroons like you,

Sure you would, pussy.

>who so clearly
> don't know what The **** they're talking about!

So you think that Chimpy was justified in stripping habeas from the
constitution, k00k?