Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sitting exams for MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t646760-sitting-exams-for-mcse.html)

jrb512 12-01-2008 04:04 PM

Sitting exams for MCSE

Where can i find resources on sitting mcse related examinations in the UK?

I can only seem to find info on training with exams included.

LarryWestMCSD 12-01-2008 10:53 PM

RE: Sitting exams for MCSE

Have you tried www.prometric.com?
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

Jaco Niemand 01-07-2009 10:09 PM

Re: Sitting exams for MCSE

Your best bet is to buy Microsoft Press book to practice for your Microsoft
Exams. All MCSE books include practice tests from MeasureUp, which are
really good. Apart from that I will recommend that you use VMWare server or
Microsoft Virtual PC or something to get some hands on practice as well.