Velocity Reviews

-   -   Riddle (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t646508-riddle.html)

Jimbob 11-29-2008 09:47 AM

Riddle

I got bored at work so we started riddling.

So what am i?

John Holmes 11-29-2008 10:11 AM

Re: Riddle

Jimbob "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I got bored at work so we started riddling.
>
> So what am i?

You're boring.
HTH

--
<snip>

joevan 11-29-2008 01:53 PM

Re: Riddle

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:47:24 +0000, Jimbob <me@nofkinspam.me> wrote:

>I got bored at work so we started riddling.
>
>So what am i?

A bad boring poet who doesn't know I should be capitalized.

Whiskers 11-29-2008 02:13 PM

Re: Riddle

On 2008-11-29, Jimbob <me@nofkinspam.me> wrote:
> I got bored at work so we started riddling.
>
> So what am i?

Redundant.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

hwأf 11-29-2008 03:51 PM

Re: Riddle

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:47:24 +0000, Jimbob aided th' terraists with the
following claims :

> I got bored at work so we started riddling.
>
> So what am i?

Underemployed in a Bush economy?
Welcome to ****ing america...

http://www.alternet.org

Bucky Breeder 11-29-2008 04:04 PM

Re: Riddle

hwأf put on him beanie-cap and made the propeller spin
by using news:pan.2008.11.29.15.51.06.851587@yahoo.com:

> Jimbob aided th' tewworists with these claims
> using news:6pchdgF7dujkU1@mid.individual.net :
>
>> I got bored at work so we started riddling.
>>
>> So what am i?

> Underemployed in a Bush economy?
> Welcome to ****ing america...

Tehn jsut laeve, you dookie-panties-eldertard!

Teher's PLENTY of jobs... in the INFANTRY!

--

I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/games/dont-shoot-the-puppy/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

Mike Yetto 11-29-2008 05:56 PM

Re: Riddle

Bada bing Jimbob <me@nofkinspam.me> bada bang:
> I got bored at work so we started riddling.
>
> So what am i?

Either a raven or a writing desk.

Mike "I can't tell the difference" Yetto
--
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
- William of Ockham

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 11-29-2008 05:59 PM

Re: Riddle

http://www.starfall.com/n/me/me/load.htm?f

--

More bikes are produced than computers
http://www.shambles.net/worldclock/worldclock.swf

Aardvark 11-29-2008 06:23 PM

Re: Riddle

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:59:32 -0800, Pennywise wrote:

> More bikes are produced than computers
> http://www.shambles.net/worldclock/worldclock.swf

Katie Melua reckons that 'There are 9 million bicycles in Beijing'. :-)

--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com

zynteq7 11-29-2008 07:58 PM

Re: Riddle

Jimbob wrote:
> I got bored at work so we started riddling.
>
> So what am i?

A redneck

(with that name you'd have to be)