Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: Wireless Access Problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t645884-re-wireless-access-problem.html)

jdh201 11-24-2008 07:08 PM

RE: Wireless Access Problem

If you can get to telnet on the devices or use a laptop connected to the
wireless network you can use "telnet "serverip" 21" to see if you can connect
through to the ftp server. If it works you should get a "220 FTP Server
ready." message. Are you running any type of router between your wireless
network and you wired? The MAP-320 appears to be just a managed wifi
network, nothing special. So any settings that would block access to your
ftp server would have to be on a router or firewall between the two.