Velocity Reviews

-   -   Connected on the network can not acess internet (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6450-connected-on-the-network-can-not-acess-internet.html)

=?Utf-8?B?VE9OWVJPTUU=?= 05-04-2005 04:10 PM

Connected on the network can not acess internet

Can someone please help with this issue...I am connected to the wirless
network, I can ping yahoo from the command line but I can not acess the
internet through internet explorer. I deleted any dial up connections...

JoeT 05-04-2005 10:09 PM

Re: Connected on the network can not acess internet

"TONYROME" <TONYROME@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please help with this issue...I am connected to the wirless
> network, I can ping yahoo from the command line but I can not acess the
> internet through internet explorer. I deleted any dial up connections...

Make sure your LAN setup under connections in IE doesn't have a previous
proxy server associated with one of those former dialup connections
specified?