Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hi There New posters. A word to the wise. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t644967-hi-there-new-posters-a-word-to-the-wise.html)

not at tiscali 11-17-2008 07:55 PM

Hi There New posters. A word to the wise.

Hi!
I felt you would ALL appreciate this information.

You probably are already aware that usenet attracts all sorts of
numpties, nutters and malignant entities. This news group is no
exception. Indeed it may well have more than its fair share.
It seems to me to be infested with brainless trolls who exhibit a
nasty malign tendency to dish out aggravation under the
guise of "help".

My advice would be for you to post your queries to other news
groups and consider the replies sent to this one with extreme
caution. There are of course genuine people frequenting this
news group who will only give good advice but they are in the
minority, in my honest opinion that is.

I hope this advice helps in your dealings with this news group.

Regards,

Frankie.

Jürgen Exner 11-17-2008 10:47 PM

Re: Hi There New posters. A word to the wise.

BenjaminWalters <benwalters@walters.net> wrote:
>On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:55:25 +0000, not at tiscali <noone@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>>You probably are already aware that usenet attracts all sorts of
>>numpties, nutters and malignant entities. This news group is no
>>exception. Indeed it may well have more than its fair share.

[...]
>Dear Resident-Troll,
>
> Your post is completely off-topic. Here are some topics that befit this
>newsgroup. Please consider them for future discussions and posts:

QED

jue

Pete D 11-18-2008 07:38 PM

"Jürgen Exner" <jurgenex@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> BenjaminWalters <benwalters@walters.net> wrote:
>>On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:55:25 +0000, not at tiscali <noone@tiscali.co.uk>
>>wrote:
>>>You probably are already aware that usenet attracts all sorts of
>>>numpties, nutters and malignant entities. This news group is no
>>>exception. Indeed it may well have more than its fair share.

> [...]
>>Dear Resident-Troll,
>>
>> Your post is completely off-topic. Here are some topics that befit this
>>newsgroup. Please consider them for future discussions and posts:

> QED
>
> jue

Looks like we all own his ass but he doesn't realise yet!

Pete D 11-19-2008 05:27 AM

Re: Hi There New posters. A word to the wise.

Gotcha again matey.......

Fully owned.....