Velocity Reviews

-   -   latest scam on a radio station (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t644663-latest-scam-on-a-radio-station.html)

richard 11-15-2008 09:40 PM

latest scam on a radio station

Driving through the "big easy" today I heard a radio commercial I
figured had to be the biggest ripoff scam yet.
Like most of these scammers they offer income of 5 digits in just a
few days or hours.
You can sell on the internet or through ebay and never even see the
product. You don't even have to pay for it.
That alone tells me it's a scam and these fools on the radio station
are advertising this trash?

"Smiling Bob" ain't smiling now is he? So why should these fools be
allowed to scam?

wisdomkiller & pain 11-16-2008 09:04 AM

Re: latest scam on a radio station

richard wrote:

> Driving through the "big easy" today I heard a radio commercial I
> figured had to be the biggest ripoff scam yet.
> Like most of these scammers they offer income of 5 digits in just a
> few days or hours.
> You can sell on the internet or through ebay and never even see the
> product. You don't even have to pay for it.
> That alone tells me it's a scam and these fools on the radio station
> are advertising this trash?
>
> "Smiling Bob" ain't smiling now is he? So why should these fools be
> allowed to scam?

It's just what has been practiced on the stock markets, as "empty sells",
for quite some time. And you know who will have to pay the tax ...