Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Setting up keeping mail on server for x days (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t644654-re-setting-up-keeping-mail-on-server-for-x-days.html)

What's in a Name? 11-15-2008 08:30 PM

Re: Setting up keeping mail on server for x days

bluestar@mail.invalid aka john zeiss
in<gfkkj4$5jn$1@news.motzarella.org> on 11/14/2008 after much
thought,came up with this jewel::

> If you want to set up keeping mail (for say 20 days or so) with the
> Server, in Outlook Express; then does this have to be set up in OE on
> *every computer* wanting to access this email address?

yes

> Or is setting it up on 'one' computer enough?

no

max
--
My Pages
Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html

Evan Platt 11-15-2008 08:43 PM

Re: Setting up keeping mail on server for x days

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:30:22 +0000 (UTC), "What's in a Name?"
<maxwachtel@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>> If you want to set up keeping mail (for say 20 days or so) with the
>> Server, in Outlook Express; then does this have to be set up in OE on
>> *every computer* wanting to access this email address?

>yes
>
>> Or is setting it up on 'one' computer enough?

>no

Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.