Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: The story of the Three Letters, a commentary on presidentialsuccessions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t643691-re-the-story-of-the-three-letters-a-commentary-on-presidentialsuccessions.html)

Tony 11-09-2008 02:09 PM

Re: The story of the Three Letters, a commentary on presidentialsuccessions

I guess they'll be having grits and chitlins, bananas, watermelon and
chicken this year at the white house for lunch and supper. Maybe a can
of spam for Obama's lesser known friends.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

Tony 11-09-2008 04:23 PM

Re: The story of the Three Letters, a commentary on presidentialsuccessions

Tell them to plant some coconut trees in the backyard at the white
house.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 11-09-2008 08:47 PM

"HEMI-Powered" <none@none.sn> wrote:

>I've passed on your sentiments of
>racism and hatred to the Secret Service. Enjoy your time at Gitmo

Freedom of speech get lost somewhere?
--

http://le-petit-ange.webobo.com/part...art_139839.jpg