Velocity Reviews

-   -   Endless Adobe Loop (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t643603-endless-adobe-loop.html)

Chull13 11-08-2008 04:42 PM

Endless Adobe Loop

Ok - I now have 2 machines, one with XP Pro and the Other with Vista
Home Premium, on which it is impossible to install Adobe Flash Player.
On Adobe's Install site whenever I click on 'Agree and Download' it
just reload the same page time after time after time. (That is when
I'm stupid enough to click it time after time after time!)
Pop up blocker is turned off.
This has been going on for months now and Adobe says Tough Luck! We
provide no support for our Flash Player.
Any Help?
Thanks!

impossible 11-08-2008 05:42 PM

Re: Endless Adobe Loop

"Chull13" <chull13@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ok - I now have 2 machines, one with XP Pro and the Other with Vista
> Home Premium, on which it is impossible to install Adobe Flash Player.
> On Adobe's Install site whenever I click on 'Agree and Download' it
> just reload the same page time after time after time. (That is when
> I'm stupid enough to click it time after time after time!)
> Pop up blocker is turned off.
> This has been going on for months now and Adobe says Tough Luck! We
> provide no support for our Flash Player.
> Any Help?
> Thanks!

Try this:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=tn_14157