Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: sipgate and bt talk phone (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t643494-re-sipgate-and-bt-talk-phone.html)

Graham. 11-07-2008 07:13 PM

Re: sipgate and bt talk phone

> Hello
>
> Can anyone help.
>
> I'm looking for a phone that i can use with 2 sipgate numbers and also bt
> talk.
>
> Can anyone suggest a handset please, someone suggested a grandsteam
>
> thanks in advance

Even with a device that only supports a single account, you can
use a service like Voxalot, Mysipswich, or Pbxes to consolidate
all your incoming and outgoing accounts.
I play around with all three here, sometimes a lose track
of which line I have registered where!
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Graham. 11-07-2008 11:49 PM

Re: sipgate and bt talk phone

>I was looking at one of the grandstream hansets on the sipgate web site.

Is it for home or office use?
If its for home, wouldn't you want something cordless?
I would recommend an ATA + DECT phone.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%