Velocity Reviews

-   -   DDC and NCO (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t642806-ddc-and-nco.html)

lucianofalbo 11-03-2008 03:06 PM

DDC and NCO

Dear all
I have to write a vhdl code of a DDC in Spartan3 FPGA. First of all I am trying to write the code for an NCO but, as I have understood reading from the web, I have to create and use a LUT with the values for the sine and cosine function. However I don't know how to manage LUT. Can you help me, please?
Thank you very much.

lucianofalbo 11-05-2008 04:11 PM

I have written a NCO code(hope it works well). But now I ask your help for writing a vhdl code for an ADC(always in the project for my DDC).
Thanks

sridar 11-06-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucianofalbo
I have written a NCO code(hope it works well). But now I ask your help for writing a vhdl code for an ADC(always in the project for my DDC).
Thanks

I think u mean to write the VHDL code for Analog to digital converter (ADC). if you are aiming to implement the code in FPGAm it is not possible to give the analog input to FPGA.