Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t641557-re-is-hi-youre-cute-an-abuse-issue.html)

catchme 10-26-2008 06:07 AM

Tony wrote:
> And you'd use what line on some young female tart? Hi i'm a fat recluse who
> lives in an igloo and eats snow cones to survive up, up, up in the great
> north where winter is a year-round thing.

if that were true, where would you find such a tart?
let me consider the implications...if you lived in an igloo, you would
be unlikely to find a tart of any age on a corner.
also, i havent walked past any tarts from prince george, vancouver,
seattle worth looking at, never mind telling them that they're cute!

what i find a little unsettling, though, as witnessed on my travel to
Japan earlier this month, are those attractive young girls in miniskirts
that patrol the back streets of the cities, still wearing their school
uniforms, propositioning old men on their bicycles....
i dont know which is worse- those girls that ARE looking for sex with
old men,
or those that are looking to BEAT on old men looking for sex (there's a
trend in Japan now in which teenage groups have a girl out in the open
as bait, and then they beat and mug the poor fellow, all the while
giving him a stern lecture about being a lecher).

catchme 10-26-2008 01:46 PM

Lookout wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:07:20 -0700, catchme <someone@somewhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Tony wrote:
>>> And you'd use what line on some young female tart? Hi i'm a fat recluse who
>>> lives in an igloo and eats snow cones to survive up, up, up in the great
>>> north where winter is a year-round thing.
>>>

>> if that were true, where would you find such a tart?
>> let me consider the implications...if you lived in an igloo, you would
>> be unlikely to find a tart of any age on a corner.
>> also, i havent walked past any tarts from prince george, vancouver,
>> seattle worth looking at, never mind telling them that they're cute!
>>
>> what i find a little unsettling, though, as witnessed on my travel to
>> Japan earlier this month, are those attractive young girls in miniskirts
>> that patrol the back streets of the cities, still wearing their school
>> uniforms, propositioning old men on their bicycles....
>> i dont know which is worse- those girls that ARE looking for sex with
>> old men,
>> or those that are looking to BEAT on old men looking for sex (there's a
>> trend in Japan now in which teenage groups have a girl out in the open
>> as bait, and then they beat and mug the poor fellow, all the while
>> giving him a stern lecture about being a lecher).

> No doubt you are on a watch list of some type. Hopefully you'll screw
> up enough for them to look at your HD...no doubt you'd be put away for
> years with what they found on it.

so ****ing paranoid, eh?
yah, for you thinkin' that a commie is hiding in yer neighbors' closet
in the 60s (Go McCarthy, Nixon and Eisenhower- my "patriotic"
(un)Americans), and then later everyone walking past a school on the way
to work is a pedophile, and every muslim is a terrorist.
up against the wall...
typical ****in' american assholes, must tow the "patriotic" line, and
break out in song on cue, give the Party Salute!
Heil Busch!??!?!

--
To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
Resist much, obey little,

-Walt Whitman, 1860

catchme 10-27-2008 07:19 PM

Lookout wrote:

> If you have to ask if your did something wrong then you're so out of
> touch what is right you're no doubt a scum bag.

god are you lost- i wasnt the op who asked that question.
and fwiw im sure many people have said or done something with the purest
intentions, only to be questioned as to the intent by all-too-suspicious
minds thereafter..
Quite plausibly the op had a moment of doubt- but you are correct, all
he has to do is ask himself what his intent was.
in most criminal cases, intent is crucial to establish whether there is
a "criminal mind" present.
I take issue with you insinuating that i am such a person.

Evan Platt 10-28-2008 07:19 PM

Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue?

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:22:30 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<ScoTTo@newsserver.net> wrote:

>That's not necessarily true. That's why ppl seek advice

Seeking advice means to ask before you do something, not to do it and
then say "Gee, is what I did totally perverted?"

>and there are support groups such as this one.

Wrong kind of support.

iL_weReo 10-29-2008 05:11 PM

Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue?

wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:22:30 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
>
> <Sco...@newsserver.net> wrote:
> >That's not necessarily true. That's why ppl seek advice

> Seeking advice means to ask before you do something, not to do it and
> then say "Gee, is what I did totally perverted?"
>
> >and there are support groups such as this one.

> Wrong kind of support.

I think you have a vivid imagination.