Velocity Reviews

-   -   EVGA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t641363-evga-geforce-gtx-260-core-216-superclocked.html)

Ian 10-24-2008 11:52 AM

EVGA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked

nV News take a look at the EVGA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked graphics card, which shows some promising performance:

Quote:

The EVGA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked ran flawlessly during the six weeks that I used it in my system. The GPU runs cool and fan noise can be varied as necessary. With EVGA's strong support features, the GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked is highly recommended by nV News.

I planned to test the performance of the EVGA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked againt one of my all-time favorite graphics cards - EVGA's GeForce 8800 GTX ACS3 Edition, which debuted in November of 2006. However, for those of you still holding on to the GeForce 8800 GTX, the EVGA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked makes for a compelling upgrade.
Read the review here.