Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: read a word doc line by line (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t64099-re-read-a-word-doc-line-by-line.html)

Mary Chipman 10-02-2003 02:33 AM

Re: read a word doc line by line

A lot of it depends on how the Word document is structured. What
version of Word, is the text bookmarked, is this a project you are
starting from scratch and can you develop the Word template yourself?
Or are you just on the receiving end of a Word doc created by someone
else where you have no idea of the structure? If it's a new project,
look into the XML features in Word 2003 -- that will definitely give
you the cleanest solution.

-- Mary
MCW Technologies
http://www.mcwtech.com