Velocity Reviews

-   -   No display (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t640717-no-display.html)

kvg.ktk@gmail.com 10-20-2008 06:45 PM

No display

System Spacification

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600

mother board D815

System Manufacturer Compaq
System Model Deskpro
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 6 GenuineIntel ~866 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Compaq 686P0 v2.04, 6/12/2001
SMBIOS Version 2.3

Total Physical Memory 512.50 MB

Problem

When Press the power Switch, every thing is ON but no disply, if
disconnect the main Power card for 20 - 30 minutes, then reconnect and
press the power button after 2 minutes it ON.
if restart the window the the system didnot give display. to start the
system, do the previous process agian.

there is no error tone, no error code. I change the ram but no
solution.

David Marshall Lemcoe Jr. 10-29-2008 08:49 PM

Re: No display

kvg.ktk@gmail.com wrote:
> System Spacification
>
> Microsoft Windows XP Professional
> Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
>
> mother board D815
>
> System Manufacturer Compaq
> System Model Deskpro
> System Type X86-based PC
> Processor x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 6 GenuineIntel ~866 Mhz
> BIOS Version/Date Compaq 686P0 v2.04, 6/12/2001
> SMBIOS Version 2.3
>

> Total Physical Memory 512.50 MB
>
> Problem
>
> When Press the power Switch, every thing is ON but no disply, if
> disconnect the main Power card for 20 - 30 minutes, then reconnect and
> press the power button after 2 minutes it ON.
> if restart the window the the system didnot give display. to start the
> system, do the previous process agian.
>
> there is no error tone, no error code. I change the ram but no
> solution.

Why did you change the RAM?

You might have a video card that is not compatible, or you just have a
bad video card (more likely).

--
________
David M Lemcoe Jr.