Velocity Reviews

-   -   wireless problems after update (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6406-wireless-problems-after-update.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U3dlZXRhbmRzb3Vy?= 04-28-2005 11:14 PM

wireless problems after update

Hi, we have two laptops on wireless connections, 1, an HP with D link adapter
and 2, a Toshiba with built in adapter and both running XP with SP 2.
Both of these machines wireless connections failed after updating MS updates
which incuded a patch for XP SP 2.
We can restore the machines and they operate ok but we cannot keep rejecting
MS updates forever.
The host desktop system operating on a lan cable connected to the D Link
modem is and has been working OK throughout.
Any ideas please.

Jerry Peterson[MSFT] 05-02-2005 10:04 PM

Re: wireless problems after update

What was the name of the update that caused your problem and what was the
behavior?

--
Jerry Peterson
Windows Network Services - Wireless