Velocity Reviews

-   -   AJAX Control Toolkit / ASP.Net Validator control problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t639560-ajax-control-toolkit-asp-net-validator-control-problem.html)

Stratum 10-13-2008 04:56 AM

AJAX Control Toolkit / ASP.Net Validator control problem

I use ASP.Net Validator controls on some Web
pages, specifically, the Required Field Validator
which works on the client side before a postback.
The page has worked fine for some time.

After I added the AJAX Control Toolkit
to my VS2005, and modified the Web.config
file, the pages with the original ASP.Net
validator controls could no longer be
accessed.

Any idea what's happening?

I don't know if this same problem
occurs in VS2008. I haven't tried
it there yet.

Jim

Stratum 10-13-2008 05:01 AM

Re: AJAX Control Toolkit / ASP.Net Validator control problem

On Oct 12, 9:56*pm, Stratum <stratum...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I use ASP.Net Validator controls on some Web
> pages, specifically, the Required Field Validator
> which works on the client side before a postback.
> The page has worked fine for some time.
>
> After I added the AJAX Control Toolkit
> to my VS2005, and modified the Web.config
> file, the pages with the original ASP.Net
> validator controls could no longer be
> accessed.

I should clarify this! I mean my localhost
and my shared Web host would no longer
serve the page.

Jim