Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cisco (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f27-cisco.html)
-   -   Cisco Switch Catalyst 2960 G - Enable POE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t638724-cisco-switch-catalyst-2960-g-enable-poe.html)

SallyBridges 10-07-2008 11:04 AM

Cisco Switch Catalyst 2960 G - Enable POE
 
I have several Cisco Catalyst 2960G Switches.

I would like to enable poe on these but cant seam to find the commands
for the interface ?

Has any one got any suggestions ?


Trendkill 10-07-2008 11:29 AM

Re: Cisco Switch Catalyst 2960 G - Enable POE
 
On Oct 7, 7:04*am, SallyBridges <sally.brid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have several Cisco Catalyst 2960G Switches.
>
> I would like to enable poe on these but cant seam to find the commands
> for the interface ?
>
> Has any one got any suggestions ?


http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/swit...e/ol14988.html

SallyBridges 10-08-2008 11:24 AM

Re: Cisco Switch Catalyst 2960 G - Enable POE
 
On 7 Oct, 12:29, Trendkill <jpma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 7:04*am, SallyBridges <sally.brid...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have several Cisco Catalyst 2960G Switches.

>
> > I would like to enable poe on these but cant seam to find the commands
> > for the interface ?

>
> > Has any one got any suggestions ?

>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/swit...60/software/re...


there are different versions and the 24 port gigabite version has no
support for poe


Trendkill 10-08-2008 11:28 AM

Re: Cisco Switch Catalyst 2960 G - Enable POE
 
On Oct 8, 7:24*am, SallyBridges <sally.brid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 Oct, 12:29, Trendkill <jpma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 7, 7:04*am, SallyBridges <sally.brid...@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> > > I have several Cisco Catalyst 2960G Switches.

>
> > > I would like to enable poe on these but cant seam to find the commands
> > > for the interface ?

>
> > > Has any one got any suggestions ?

>
> >http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/swit...60/software/re...

>
> there are different versions and the 24 port gigabite version has no
> support for poe


Yeah I did notice that, so figured you would do the show command to
determine the if the functionality is present. Sorry to hear that.

mprasad079 12-23-2012 08:18 AM

type interface capbility command and check POE support


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.