Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Nice freeware macro recorders? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t637641-nice-freeware-macro-recorders.html)

paasikivenpieru 09-30-2008 01:51 PM

Nice freeware macro recorders?

I have googled about 4 hours to find a usefull freeware macro recorder, without a result.

I would like to have these options in macro recorder:
- Recorder generates editable script file.
- Recorder saves all mouse moves, mouse clicks, delay times and key hits.

I found one very nice Recorder, called Auto Macro Recorder but it appears to be too expensive, becouse I need that sofware to all computers I use.

So, does anyone know any nice freeware macro recorder?

Thanks in advance!