Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   DVD causes blue screen (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t637366-dvd-causes-blue-screen.html)

Nveale12 09-28-2008 09:37 PM

DVD causes blue screen

I recently installed a PNY Verto GeForce 9600GT in my Dell XPS 400. I also added in 2gigs of ram (3 total) and a Stealth X Stream 500W power supply to compensate for it.
Now when I try to play ANY DVD in any player it automatically goes to the blue screen saying my system had to shut down to avoid damage, etc. I've tried Media Center, Windows Media Player, and CinEplayer.
The driver for my graphics card is up to date as of a week or two ago. Any ideas on what is causing this, and how to fix it? Thanks!

afrida 06-23-2010 02:19 AM

All TV Service Menu

THe Acer monitor needed code to enter factory mode and I found thes from tvservicemenu.com