Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can't Connect to ATT Wireless (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t636714-cant-connect-to-att-wireless.html)

Cartoonmeister 09-23-2008 10:51 PM

Can't Connect to ATT Wireless

Hi
I've had ATT wireless at my house for a couple of months and it has worked
fine on my laptop. I went on a trip and took my laptop to The Days Inn for a
couple days and signed on to their wireless and it worked fine. Now I came
home and I can't connect to my ATT wireless. I called ATT and they claim
there's something wrong with my computer.
Any ideas?
Thank you.

John 09-23-2008 11:01 PM

Re: Can't Connect to ATT Wireless

Open the software interface to manage WiFi connections to see available
wireless networks. Double click your wifi network name to connect.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 09-24-2008 03:01 AM

Re: Can't Connect to ATT Wireless

Hi
If you use Windows Zero Configuration, Cleanup the preferred list.
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/wzc3.jpg
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

Cartoonmeister 09-24-2008 08:58 PM

Re: Can't Connect to ATT Wireless

When you say cleanup do you mean remove everything?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 09-24-2008 09:44 PM

Re: Can't Connect to ATT Wireless

Hi
You can start with removing entries that you do not need and moving the
important entries to the top of the list.
If it does not help you can try to use a 3rd party Wireless configuration
Switcher.
http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/Net...netsetman.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

Cartoonmeister 09-29-2008 01:59 PM

Re: Can't Connect to ATT Wireless

I did all these things and it still won't work : (