Velocity Reviews

-   -   One icon says I'm connected, but can't get out (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t636376-one-icon-says-im-connected-but-cant-get-out.html)

wiley285 09-21-2008 05:46 PM

One icon says I'm connected, but can't get out

We've never had a problem connecting my wife's work laptop to our home wireless network, but now we can't seem to get it online. At work, they told her to use the Intel PROSet Wireless tool. It says we're connected with an excellent signal strength. Try to connect, though, and it doesn't (Server not found). When I view available networks, it shows connected to our home network. What could be going wrong?