Velocity Reviews

-   -   Canon SD900 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t636123-canon-sd900.html)

Patrick 09-19-2008 10:27 AM

Canon SD900

The lens on my Canon SD900 (Ixus 900Ti) won't come out on switch-on. The
motor sounds, but the lens just judders out about 3 cm and stops. Is this a
common fault or what.

snapper@mailinator.com 09-19-2008 12:32 PM

Re: Canon SD900

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:27:39 +0100, "Patrick" <pkokeeffe@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The lens on my Canon SD900 (Ixus 900Ti) won't come out on switch-on. The
> motor sounds, but the lens just judders out about 3 cm and stops. Is this a
> common fault or what.

Sounds like it has been dropped.

ransley 09-19-2008 02:27 PM

Re: Canon SD900

On Sep 19, 5:27*am, "Patrick" <pkokee...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The lens on my Canon SD900 (Ixus 900Ti) won't come out on switch-on. The
> motor sounds, but the lens just judders out about 3 cm and stops. Is this a
> common fault or what.

If its under warranty send it in, if not they blow up nicely when used
for target practice.