Velocity Reviews

-   -   Replaying RTP packets (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t635726-replaying-rtp-packets.html)

CKT 09-17-2008 08:06 AM

Replaying RTP packets

Hi Guys,
I have saved incoming RTP packets via my program. and now I am
sending ths saved RTP packets in the same way back. so that the
softphone on the other side can listen the recorded voice. I am able
to hear the voice but voice quality is very bad. Also when my TSP
sends RTP packet I need to give 15 seconds delay in between each RTP
packets. I am using PCMU G.711. Why we need for 15 second delay. Can
anyone tell me what should I do?

Thanks in advance

CKT