Velocity Reviews

-   -   asp.net 2.0 ajax control toolkit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t635239-asp-net-2-0-ajax-control-toolkit.html)

richard 09-13-2008 05:19 PM

asp.net 2.0 ajax control toolkit

We have created a web portal using ajax toolkit in asp.net 2.0.
We have deploy into the live server at client working environment.
They are using proxy server (Internet setting and setup the proxy).
We hit error when they are using the proxy server. We have un-tick the
proxy, then the ajax can use it without any problem.

Alexey Smirnov 09-14-2008 08:33 PM

Re: asp.net 2.0 ajax control toolkit

On Sep 13, 7:19*pm, "richard" <cft...@dynamicbiz.com.my> wrote:
> We have created a web portal using ajax toolkit in asp.net 2.0.
> We have deploy into the live server at client working environment.
> They are using proxy server (Internet setting and setup the proxy).
> We hit error when they are using the proxy server. We have un-tick the
> proxy, then the ajax can use it without any problem.

Hi Richard

take a look at this post
http://jamesewelch.wordpress.com/200...ith-ssl-proxy/

Hope this helps