Velocity Reviews

-   -   Presenting calculation results (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t634760-presenting-calculation-results.html)

Vedran 09-10-2008 04:46 PM

Presenting calculation results

Hello!

I would like to present the results of the calculations on the web using
Python and Apache. Currently I have java console applications that
generate text files with results. Can somebody point me in the right
direction from where to start?

Thanks in advance!

Marco Bizzarri 09-10-2008 05:18 PM

Re: Presenting calculation results

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Vedran <not.my.email@mail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to present the results of the calculations on the web using
> Python and Apache. Currently I have java console applications that
> generate text files with results. Can somebody point me in the right
> direction from where to start?
>
> Thanks in advance!

http://www.modpython.org/

Regards