Velocity Reviews

-   Gaming (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f13-gaming.html)
-   -   what hapened to the clasics (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t633-what-hapened-to-the-clasics.html)

Fluffy pink bunny 09-16-2005 01:37 PM

what hapened to the clasics

wolf3d doom quake
those were the days u had no need of 2000 dolar systems and a water cooling block it was basics at its best
alot of new games have gone to the ****
alot of playstation and n64 clasics still top my list
final fantisy and zelda 4 eva!!!!!! :twisted:

XhArD 09-16-2005 01:38 PM

yeah, jolly good, brqavo, but dont go making squillions of new topics :P you need to venture outside the Gaming topic, young padawan.

Fluffy pink bunny 09-16-2005 02:35 PM

lol dude
meh cant get enought on my clasics
still think the oldies r some of the best

unholy 09-16-2005 02:47 PM

i saw a new zelda game in the Home Entertainment section at Big W (i think it was for DS though)
Classics RULE!! :D

XhArD 09-16-2005 02:51 PM

"The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap" lol. Thats the newest one :) They've got some weird storys now, this is taken from the official zelda site for The Minish Cap:
"Using the power of a special hat called the Minish Cap, Link can shrink and explore the magical world of the Minish -- tiny people who live just beneath his feet!"

unholy 09-16-2005 02:56 PM

lol... now thats a storyline! :P

Gez 10-16-2005 08:19 PM

Ya I loved the clasic Zelda story, and i liked how they revamped it with each new game. I dont know what to think of all the new Zelda spinoffs... 4 swords is realy fun if you get 4 GBAs hooked up to the NGC... had such a fun time with friends doing that.
Anyone ever play Zelda: majora's mask? I realy liked that one... but no one elses seems to even remeber it

XhArD 10-17-2005 05:20 AM

I played it a bit at a friends place, never owned the game though since I don't have an N64. Got a rom of Ocarina Of Time, couldn't find one for Majora's Mask

The Modfather 10-17-2005 06:59 AM

Anybody got a PS2 or XBox for sale?

unholy 10-17-2005 12:41 PM

whats a PS2?, and whats a Xbox... i am going to leave now because i aint into the console stuff :P