Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking for 2D Physicengine (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t632710-looking-for-2d-physicengine.html)

Rainer Heynke 08-28-2008 07:11 AM

Looking for 2D Physicengine

Hi,

I'm looking for an 2D Physic engine which supports shapes which I paint.
Here is a picture to illustrate what I want

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4...thshapexy0.jpg

Has anyone a idea where I can find informations to realize this kind of
collision. I need only the collision with a ball and the shapes. I've
begin to write my own "engine" but there too many bugs, like the ball
gluing on edges and so on.

I tried to find on google and an sourceforce to find an engine, but
there only 2d engines which supports shapes like a ball, a rectangle and
so on.

Thank you for helping

--

greetings

Rainer

no email to noreply@plucked.de please
you can contact me via newscontact at plucked dot de

Juha Nieminen 08-28-2008 01:28 PM

Re: Looking for 2D Physicengine

http://wiki.slembcke.net/main/published/Chipmunk

Rainer Heynke 08-28-2008 10:36 PM

Juha Nieminen wrote:
> Rainer Heynke wrote:
>> I'm looking for an 2D Physic engine which supports shapes which I paint.

> http://wiki.slembcke.net/main/published/Chipmunk

This Engine looks very good. Thank you.

I love this video: http://files.slembcke.net/chipmunk/movies/sketches.mov