Velocity Reviews

-   -   signed by Microsoft (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t632622-signed-by-microsoft.html)

Trups 08-27-2008 05:21 PM

signed by Microsoft

Hi,

Anybody knows how to write the code to see if the exe or dll is
signed by Microsoft? Can we use sigVrif in the code to check the
Microsoft signature? If yes how?

Thanks
TS

Andrew Poelstra 08-27-2008 10:16 PM

Re: signed by Microsoft

On 2008-08-27, Trups <Samant.Trupti@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody knows how to write the code to see if the exe or dll is
> signed by Microsoft?

Yes.

> Can we use sigVrif in the code to check the Microsoft signature?
> If yes how?

I don't know.

--
Andrew Poelstra apoelstra@wpsoftware.com
To email me, use the above email addresss with .com set to .net

Keith Thompson 08-28-2008 05:21 AM

Re: signed by Microsoft

Trups <Samant.Trupti@gmail.com> writes:
> Anybody knows how to write the code to see if the exe or dll is
> signed by Microsoft? Can we use sigVrif in the code to check the
> Microsoft signature? If yes how?

This really isn't a C question. Try comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
or one of the microsoft.* groups.

Nokia