Velocity Reviews

-   -   17 year old photographer. Advice about website. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t630921-17-year-old-photographer-advice-about-website.html)

TheGurtner@gmail.com 08-15-2008 10:18 AM

17 year old photographer. Advice about website.

Hello. I have been wanting to sell my prints for a while now. I just
wanted a little advice of how to do it from someone that has done it
or has an idea of how to do it.
Thank you for any help.
This is what I have so far.

http://www.gurtnerphotography.com

Dave 08-15-2008 10:35 AM

Re: 17 year old photographer. Advice about website.

TheGurtner@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello. I have been wanting to sell my prints for a while now. I just
> wanted a little advice of how to do it from someone that has done it
> or has an idea of how to do it.
> Thank you for any help.
> This is what I have so far.
>
> http://www.gurtnerphotography.com

Personally, I would get my web site set up so it does not try to execute
scripts on peoples computers. I run the 'NoScript' add-on for Firefox,
which basically stops your site displaying very much at all on my
computer. NoScript is recommended by Mozilla and it is a very popular
add-on, so I'm not likely to be in a small minority here.

If you can move the scripting from the client to the server, you will
avoid these issues.

Your home page seems to have some HTML problems too:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0

N 08-15-2008 11:34 AM

Try www.redbubble.com