Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! me to share my printer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6300-help-me-to-share-my-printer.html)

=?Utf-8?B?bGxhbi5zdWU=?= 04-16-2005 02:11 PM

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! me to share my printer

My set up is desktop rinning windows XP hard wired to Wireless Router and
Lexmark All-in-One. Want to share printer with Laptop running XP and using
Belkin wireless card. Have turned off firewalls and tried everything I've so
far read on how to overcome problems, but I'm still getting message from
laotop taht @cannot communicate with printer, USB unplugged'.
I'm now getting desperate and frustrated. Printer sharing is on. How can I
get laptop to accept Lexmark without hard wiring it to laptop. Tried
everything , can anyone suggest something I've overlooked.

=?Utf-8?B?cm9iYg==?= 04-24-2005 02:55 PM

RE: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! me to share my printer

On the laptop have you gone to add printer and then add network printer.
browse for the printer and then install. it may ask you to install drivers so
your printer will work.

=?Utf-8?B?bGxhbi5zdWU=?= 04-24-2005 07:14 PM

RE: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! me to share my printer

thanks Robb,Have sorted out problem, had to by pass wizards and set up
manually. All working now. Thanks for your reply