Velocity Reviews

-   -   proper type conversion between PTRDIFF and a type where I can see thetype (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t629314-proper-type-conversion-between-ptrdiff-and-a-type-where-i-can-see-thetype.html)

ssylee 08-05-2008 08:31 PM

proper type conversion between PTRDIFF and a type where I can see thetype

I know this is a c++ message board rather than a windows one, but my
issue may be more related to type conversion (which is probably closer
to c++). I'm trying to convert/cast for example, dpwszFamilyName
member of IFIMETRICS structure from PTRDIFF type into a type where I
can read and process the type. How would you suggest me to go about on
achieving this objective?