Velocity Reviews

-   -   RaidMax X1 ATX Gaming Case (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t629-raidmax-x1-atx-gaming-case.html)

Silverstrand 09-16-2005 02:57 AM

RaidMax X1 ATX Gaming Case

http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/raidmaxx1/logo.gif
Quote: Raidmax continues to impress by offering unique, high quality items at a reasonable price. The Raidmax X1 case is no different... The X1 isn't as flashy as some of the recent "gaming" cases, but does retain enough of the "gaming" case feel with the front LCD, hidden drive bays, and a beautiful side panel.

Silverstrand 09-16-2005 02:57 AM

I wish I could have gotten that case instead of the Horizon...

unholy 09-16-2005 05:55 AM

u shoulda asked for it... i was about to get it until they found out i live in australia :|

Silverstrand 09-16-2005 01:04 PM

I had, but they needed a review for the Horizon. I was the first one to review that.

XhArD 09-16-2005 01:13 PM

What the hell are you complaining about? I got nothing!! Shut yer traps!!

unholy 09-16-2005 02:11 PM

ok... but my mouth is open... u could ask them now if they want u to review the x1...